Wednesday 27 July 2011

New Blog?!

Yes that's right, kids. It's time for yet another unoriginal and typical 'new blog' post to be added into the blogverse! I hope mine will at least somewhat entertain you. Well, my name is Lydia. Crap name, I know. I am a British teen living in Florida which is less fun than it sounds, trust me... I miss primark, topshop, barry m and most of all, 99s. You don't even wanna know how expensive english shit is at British peddlars. Anyway, back on topic... I'm 15. I love everything beauty, fashion and hair, but I won't restrict myself to blogging about just that. I love music, tv, bitching about shit all, youtube (I even have my own channel, although I have about 4 subscribers lol) and will probably blog about my oh-so-boring life at one point...

This is me.


Mind the horrific photo booth quality (I can't find my camera, how bad is that...?) and the atrocious thing in the middle of my face, AKA my nose! Basically, welcome the hell to my blog, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment